When it comes to keeping your business looking great, Alta Clean offers you peace of mind with trained staff, superior cleaning products, and schedules that fit your building’s busy pace. We also provide the best window cleaning in Denton, TX, so that your building looks equally inviting, inside and out. Want to give your home windows that same professional shine? Use the tips below to keep your windows sparkling clean.
- Before you begin, vacuum your window screens to clean out dust and debris.
- Before cleaning, use a vacuum or hose to remove as much dirt as possible from your windows. To prevent scratches, never rub dirt off your windows.
- After removing excess dirt, prepare windows for cleaning by keeping them slightly wet.
- When cleaning large windows, it’s easy to make smudges. To avoid smudges, use a long-handled squeegee or sponge.
- If you see small scratches on your windows, polish them with toothpaste.
- Window corners can be difficult to clean, even with a squeegee. To get those hard-to-reach corners, use a toothbrush with soft bristles or a cotton swab.
- Another pitfall for window washers is the dreaded drip. To avoid this, clean from the top down. And, because dripping window cleaner can damage varnish, make sure that you don’t get any drips on your walls or woodwork.
- When you do see a smudge while cleaning, it can be hard to know which side of the glass it’s on. To easily see which side a smudge is on, clean one side of the glass with horizontal strokes, and the other side with vertical strokes.
- For that extra-clean sparkle, use these tricks: when windows are clean and dry, use a clean T-shirt, cloth diaper or blackboard eraser to polish the window. After that, polish the window again with a newspaper. Not only will the newspaper bring added brilliance to your windows, but it will also help deflect dirt in the future.
With our tips, your home window cleaning in Denton, TX will be more productive, and people will notice the difference in appearance. Don’t forget, your business needs beautiful windows too. Call Alta Clean whenever you need commercial window cleaning in Denton, TX. Our trained staff are professional and discreet, so your business can go on as usual without any interruptions. With over ten years in the commercial cleaning business, Alta Clean should be your first and only call for window cleaning in Denton, TX.
window cleaning denton tx 76205
Alta Clean Inc.
318 Dallas Drive, #101
Denton, TX 76205
Photo Credit: ©Depositphotos.com/Ronald Hudson