When you hire a commercial cleaning company to maintain your business, a large part of what you should be asking them to do is to keep your carpets sanitary and fresh. In fact, carpet cleaning in Denton TX is so important to your business, cutting corners by only having your carpets cleaned sporadically can lead to more employee sick days, lower employee morale and customers who leave your business with a bad impression. Here are 8 reasons why it’s important to keep your carpets clean all the time:
1. It prolongs the life of your carpet. Regular vacuuming and steam cleaning of carpets removes abrasives and dirt that can wear carpet fibers out faster. Your business’s carpeting is a major investment so if you keep it cleaned regularly, you can avoid the expense of replacing it before its time.
2. It protects the air quality inside your business. Carpets not only trap indoor air pollutants, they also release them into the air when the carpets are walked on. No matter what kind of carpeting you have, you will have this problem. Regular vacuuming and deep cleaning with the right equipment will remove these pollutants from the carpets.
3. It makes your carpeting easier to maintain. Carpets that are regularly cleaned don’t have a chance to have soil build-ups. Ground-in dirt that isn’t removed on a daily basis means more spot cleaning that requires more elbow grease to remove.
4. It means your carpets will be spot- and stain-free. Your employees and customers drink coffee or have their lunches in your business, which means your carpeting is likely to be stained. With regular cleaning, those spots will be removed every day.
5. It keeps bacteria and allergens from building up in your carpet. Many of the bacteria that make their way into your business can make you and your employees sick. The allergens that build up in your carpet can trigger severe allergy and asthma attacks, which means your employees may take more sick days. This means less productivity for your business.
6. It makes your business cleaner and more attractive-looking. No one wants to work in or do business with a company that has filthy carpets. It’s not only repellent to customers but demoralizing for employees.
7. It removes dust mites and bed bugs from carpeting. Dust mites can trigger allergic reactions and bed bugs can be picked up in the clothing and bags of your employees and customers, who transport them home.
8. It maintains your carpets warranty. Regular carpet cleaning in Denton TX is usually part of the manufacturer’s warranty for carpeting.
There is no downside to having your business’s carpets cleaned on a regular basis. Make sure that carpet cleaning in Denton TX is part of your janitorial service company’s regular routine. For the best commercial cleaning in Denton, call Alta Clean at 940-335-0494. And visit www.altaclean.net to learn more about our company and the services we provide.
Carpet cleaning Denton TX
Alta Clean Janitorial Services
PO Box 187
Denton, Texas 76202
Photo Credit: ©Depositphotos.com/ O b s e r v e r